Log 4: B.I. Gathering Supplies

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One of the most important things recommended in the survival wiki is to plan ahead. I decided to take advantage of the slew of President's Day Sales and get a few things to get me started:

Among my most significant purchases were:


Fuel tanks for storing much needed gas


Water tanks with filters for gathering and holding H20.
And don't worry, Mr. Khaki Shorts doesn't come with them, in case that was holding back your purchase.


An advanced medical kit is a must. I got several. One in particular has a bone saw in case an extremity is bitten...

A good start to my food supply. I want to be the Wal-Mart of the home food storage.


Last but certainly not least, a 60' flat screen TV. Well, at least the down payment. The gas tanks really bit into my budget...


As promised here is a link to my official survival plan!

Homework: Begin implementing your bug in plan to the best of your abilities

Next Week: Home Fortification!

2 comments:

juniorkickstart said...

ah you forgot guns. i guess you can't post that on here though... ha

Shotgun Shell said...

Yes, that is what I thought...and Costco was out.